Today is the joint birthday party for the boys. Two weeks ago, I ordered a bounce house, which I noted said that they could cancel the reservation in case of rain. I kept my eyes on the forecasts and shrugged when it said it was going to rain this past Friday- the weekend was clear. Then, Thursday, the forecast changed.
It is sprinkling here, and yes, they canceled our bounce house. But the good news is that because they canceled it due to weather, we should get a full refund. (Obviously, I’m going to wait to make sure that one goes through)
So here we are, a party 5 hours away, and putting Plan B into effect. Which means, more inside games- oh and a movie to go with the pizza. Still should be a pretty epic pirate party.
But for any parents out there- always have a Plan B ready to go. That’s my advice to you. Whether it’s deciding that kids can play Kick the Pinata, or having a couple rented movies ready to go- make sure you have one. I’m actually not freaking out- which for me, is pretty major.
Day 6 of NaBloPoMo
